If you have any questions or would like further information on anything contained within this blog or some general advice on travel to Africa please call us on: 0044 1227 753181 or email info@puresafari.com

Saturday 17 September 2011

Client Feedback

Ed,

Thank you for this info.

I was happy to call and let you know that we had a very successful holiday. Everything you told me panned out and the accommodation booked (Kichanga, Saadani, Neptune Pwani, Chumbe and Mbweni Ruins) were all exactly as you had described. Each place easily matched or surpassed my expectations. Saddani in particular was a real treat -the place was beautiful, well run and idyllic and the bush babies at Mbweni were an unexpected treat! You were very patient with me at the outset, working out numerous options which worked within budget - offering options and thoughts on what would be good for my family. The planning was worth it as the trip offered great variety and something for everyone. The whole family had a fantastic time.

I must confess I was very anxious before we left at the prospect of the unknown and taking my three sons to Africa. Each time I spoke to you, or any of your team, I was always reassured as it was obvious that the staff really do have an excellent knowledge of the country and all matters associated with travelling to Tanzania and Zanzibar in particular. It was very comforting to speak to people who had an active knowledge of the place. An example of this was the precise advice on levels of tipping expected/usual. Details which are very helpful when you are feeling clueless! The team were always ready to answer all questions and could not have been more helpful.

The service from your guys on the ground in Zanzibar was also excellent. They were quietly efficient, all transfers/pick ups, seamless and well organised.

My only regret is that we didn't get to see more!

Next time!

Thank you again. I only hope we manage to sort another trip out in the future -possibly a more substantial safari.....

I will be recommending your service to anyone who remotely suggests a holiday!

All the best,

Caroline



Need more info?


Please contact our Safari Experts now.





Call: 0044 (0)1227 753181

No comments:

Post a Comment