If you have any questions or would like further information on anything contained within this blog or some general advice on travel to Africa please call us on: 0044 1227 753181 or email info@puresafari.com

Friday 11 January 2013

Client Feedback


Hi Susie, 
I would just like to say a massive thank you for your excellent help. It's been invaluable. I will certainly be recommending you to anyone who is travelling to Africa.
The trip so far has worked out really well. We particularly enjoyed our stay at Shooting Star Lodge.
I owe you for yesterday's flight. Plus  would you mind booking me on Jane's return Zanair flight to Dar on 19th Jan B4105 at 17.00.
I hope your year has started well!
Kind regards,
Emma


For more information on Zanzibar Holidays please call: 01227 753180

No comments:

Post a Comment